The BlueDot BME280 Weather Station is a great way to measure temperature, humidity, pressure, and altitude. Being developed for mobile applications, the BME280 sensor from Bosch Sensortec combines high precision and low power consumption in a small package.
Here are five features that make the BlueDot BME280 Weather Station very easy to use:
- Temperature, Humidity, Pressure, and Altitude Measurements. You can measure temperature, relative humidity, and air pressure with high precision. Besides, the pressure measurements allow you to calculate your altitude with a precision of ± 1.0 meters.
- 3.3V and 5V Power Supply. The onboard voltage regulator accepts anything from 2.6V to 5.5V to supply the BME280 sensor.
- SPI and I²C Communication. Depending on your project, you may choose between SPI and I²C protocols to communicate with the sensor.
- Data Transfer with 5V and 3.3V devices. While devices like the Arduino Uno interpret a 5V signal as a logic HIGH, the BME280 uses 3.3V as a logic HIGH. The onboard logic level converter translates the 5V signals into 3.3V signals.
- BlueDot BME280 Library for Arduino. The best for last! With the BlueDot BME280 Library, you can start measuring right away. Just download the library from the Arduino IDE, Github, or our Website.